Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Vadodara
Role of Panel Analyst Role (Temporary)
Being a part of Panel Health BAU Execution Team within PM & FV COE, you will be responsible to fulfil automation related needs of internal stakeholders (within PM & FV COE team).
What will you be handling/working on:
Specific to Programming
- Able to code in languages (preferably python & R)
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Able to fix bugs in existing codes.
- Maintain code documentation
- Conduct UAT
- Provide training to users
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
- Create data dashboards
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders in excel or using panel analytics tools.
- Support interpretation of panel health KPIs by generating panel analytic reports
A little about you
- Should have good programming skills
- Should have good understanding of database
- Should have good communication skills with adequate presentation skills to communicate code features.
- Should have skills of doing root cause analysis
- Able to effectively collaborate across functions, geographies, and cultures
- Should have a knack for attention to details
- Should be creative, adaptable, and self-driven.
- Should have the ability to work quickly and accurately in pressured environment
- Should have flexible approach to working hours and should be ready to work in different time-zones
- Bachelors/Masters in Programming
- Minimum working experience of 3-4 years in coding
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
NIQ, the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, reveals new pathways to growth for retailers and consumer goods manufacturers. With operations in more than 100 countries, NIQ delivers the most complete and clear understanding of consumer buying behavior through an advanced business intelligence platform with integrated predictive analytics. NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ was founded in 1923 and is an Advent International portfolio company. For more information, visit NIQ.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.