Job Location: Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in designing and developing complex, high-quality data solutions
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in an Data Architect designing technology architectures, detailed workflows, best practices and governance guidelines.
- Must have designed as Data Architect with at least 3-4 large scale global projects
- Must have hands on experience in ETL and reporting tools and with ability to data sources from different environments such as SAP, Documentum etc with ability to use efficient connectors depending on the data source
- Must have hands-on experience in RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Must have experience in design and implementation with big data solutions like Data Bricks, Data Factory with hands on experience in Spark and Hadoop
- Must have experience in distributed architecture and applications
- Must have hands on experience in Azure and Python experience. Good to have experience on platforms like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Good work ethics and can do attitude and ability to handle various types of users globally
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in managing Data Engineers team
- Ability to manage stakeholders, Clients and Vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advertisement -