Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware, and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The Design and Realization of such Capabilities will be executed in Nokia’s global “IT Business Applications” department. The “Commercial IT” team there is seeking innovative and passionate solution specialists who share our vision of bringing excellence in all of Nokia’s Digital Customer interactions involving Salesforce and/or Azure Platform.
Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated. You will be creating high quality, interactive prototypes that will be seen and used daily by thousands. You will be working with a highly driven team that has delivered countless successful solutions to external and internal customer teams around the world.
We are seeking innovative and passionate Solution Experts, who share our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises and are willing to work in cooperation with business representatives, process owners, stakeholder managers and IT partners to pro-actively understand and capture business functions’ needs and translate them into IT requirements.
If you’re passionate about innovation, come help us to revolutionize how Nokia collaborates and communicates with our customers. The Commercial IT team will be responsible for successfully creating enterprise Digital Customer experiences using Salesforce.com and Azure solutions and related integrations.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are seeking a passionate IT Business System Analyst, who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises by partnering with stakeholders to understand their needs, using your problem solving and analytical skills in developing solutions to achieve their goals.
You will be using your ability to effectively communicate along with active listening and the thinking strategically to solve problems and negotiate as well as build and maintain effective working relationships.
You will be working with a highly driven team that has delivered countless successful solutions to external and internal customer teams around the world.
If you’re passionate about innovation, come help us to revolutionize how Nokia collaborates and communicates with our customers.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
Engaged in projects that contribute to efficiency and improvement in systems, processes, and tools in functional, region or local operation
- Consult and liaise with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are achieved
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify how business requirements can be delivered to ensure improved user experiences and reduced cost and time impacts
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes
- Provide expert advice on application solutions
- Produce functional specification
- Manage and Track development of technical and system design documentation
- Conduct feasibility studies of applications and system solutions
- Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Utilize and champion agile techniques to deliver on competing requirements
Your skills and experience
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate
- Strong ability to engage and influence stakeholders, at all levels across the business
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Salesforce Administrator ADM201 completion (Certification desirable)
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com setup and configuration
- 3+ years of experience with web based application using Azure Platform
- 10+ years business analyst experience
- 1-2 years project management experience
- Knowledge of best-practice Sales and marketing processes
- Excellent knowledge of the full SDLC
- Proficient MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio user
- Extensive experience in process mapping and specification documentation
- Experience facilitating workshops and discussion sessions
- Experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining system processes and procedures
- Experience in creating business cases for technology-related solutions
- Experience completing projects on time, on budget and to specification requirements
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.