Job Location: Chennai
This is an individual contributor role that works closely within a team environment. Responsible for implementing a variety of business improvement initiatives to enhance effectiveness and profitability of the organization. This will include process improvements, productivity improvements, and cost reduction efforts with enhancements to software systems that support multiple business functions.
Scope/Responsibilities: Experienced professional in career path. Work assignments are varied and require independent judgment, exercise of discretion, and creativity to complete. This individual relies on business experience, problem solving, and analytical skills to effectively contribute to the project and the team. Utilizes broad based knowledge in multiple functional areas to solve problems and improve processes. Direct Report to VP, AVP, or Manager.
- Provides value to the business by defining and implementing solutions to business challenges and initiatives
- Trusted to independently manage time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals
- Responsible for highest level of quality and quantity of work completed; recognized for consistently producing high quality work
- Demonstrates Mr. Cooper values to external and internal customers, vendors, agencies, and investors
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports projects throughout the project life cycle, including process design, requirements gathering, test scripting and execution, release, and project status reporting
- Will participate in a on a large sized, platform retirement project, filling various key contributory roles to ensure project success and operational efficiencies
- Develops, analyzes, and manages business requirements for project implementation
- Coordinates with internal customers on functional requirements for development and implementation of new products and features.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business operations and understands the technical scope and objectives of their projects.
- Provides timely assessment of projects, quality, or risk issues with early identification of project issues and risks impacting completion.
- Provides clear, accurate and consistent communication to leadership with updates on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of portfolio
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Two or more years of experience in Product Management and/or Project Management preferred
- General Business Analyst competencies such as spreadsheet acumen, knowledge of data concepts, understanding of reporting and analytics, and business writing skills
- Understand the fundamentals of quality requirement gathering and documentation, user acceptance testing, and project reporting
- Loan Servicing, Mortgage Operations, banking, or other similar financial background desired