Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Tampa, FL
We are seeking a Data Scientist to provide support to a US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) customer to formulate and lead guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data. As well as to integrate as part of a team that will provide advanced analytical knowledge of data on the data science team, with a focus on conducting big data analysis, data conditioning, programming advanced computing, developing algorithms, developing software and data models, executing predictive analytics and utilizing visualization tools. This team will provide support to the J2 and J8 Directorates.
- Interpret and analyze data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on
the scientific method.
- Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and
structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data
- Experiment against data points, provide information based on experiment results and
provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges.
- Lead all data experiments tasked by the DST Team OIC
- Coordinate with Data Engineers to build Data environments providing data identified by
Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Knowledge Managers, and Intel Analysts. Work collaboratively with Intelligence and Data analysis teams to produce qualitative and quantitative data that support Intelligence products.
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a computer science/math discipline.
- Experience providing services similar in required tasks, scope, and complexity.
- Direct hands on experience as a Data Scientist is required
- Experience with working for or in support of SOF (Special Operations Forces)
- Experience with coding languages (R, Python, C++) and understanding algorithms
- MUST HAVE Current TS/SCI or TS clearance and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
Location: Tampa, FL