Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Since the year 2000, OEC has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. We provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Collects, analyzes and interprets complex data sets as well as insurance compliance rules and creates reports, charts, visualizations and recommendations to support key growth initiatives within the Insurance Business unit. Supports the delivery of quality software solutions utilizing market research, analyzing product requirements, and facilitating ongoing sustainment for assigned products. Partners with stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, e-Learning and other teams, to identify workflow improvements and develop customer engagement campaigns to increase product adoption.
Key Responsibilities & Duties (essential to the job)
1. Conducts market research including customer surveys, one-on-one customer interviews, and competitive analysis with guidance from management. Monitors customer feedback and provides consolidated tracking and reporting of market needs.
2. Develops relationships and collaborates with OEC clients and partners to gather and define business requirements, challenge assumptions, and provide a different perspective on how product adoption can be impacted.
3. Participates in the development of product requirements with management support, and works on a daily basis with technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements, complete customer market testing (validation), perform user acceptance testing, and launch the requirements.
4. Puts together the execution plan with management help, and coordinates efforts with various functional areas (marketing, customer-facing, billing, etc.) to roll out new products or enhancements and drive customer satisfaction.
5. Partners with sales, customer success, and marketing organizations to devise programs to increase customer sales and decrease cancellations.
6. Serves as insurance repair subject matter expert with automated estimating experience for the product needs of the customer success team; leverages strategic thinking to help define reporting roadmaps which supports the customer facing team.
7. Prepares reports and analyzes product and customer data using tools such as the internal CRM system, data warehouses, and BI tools, to track, trend and provide insights into customer behaviors such as product activations and product functionality usage.
8. Provides support, mentorship and guidance to junior level analysts and newly hired team members.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a focus in business, sales and marketing, or related discipline, or in the absence of a degree, equivalent experience directly-related to manipulating and analyzing data to assist management in maximizing effectiveness and efficiencies.
Experience, Skills and Key Competencies
At least 6 years of experience working within an auto claims or Insurance repair function, with a proven ability to analyze complex data and create actionable insights and reports.
Experience, Skills and Key Competencies (continued)
Must also be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Capable of framing and breaking down complex data sets into understandable insights and practical solutions.
- Ability to work in a proactive and self-directed manner with limited direction.
- Quickly learn and gain an in-depth understanding of company products and technology components including their features, benefits, and application within the marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish solid working relationships with multiple teams and individuals with varying levels of expertise.
- Able to think and work creatively.
Strong technical aptitude and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and relational database management tools, with the ability to use, or learn how to you, Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI
OEConnection is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations. In order to comply with these laws, we invite applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify their gender, race and ethnicity. Submission of this information is strictly voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provision of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual. This information will be maintained separately from your application for employment. If you do not wish to self-identify at this time, you may do so in the future by submitting this form. Failure to provide the following information will not subject you to any adverse action or treatment. OEConnection is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.