Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Portland, OR
- Oversees OnPoint’s Net Promotor program, including coordinating and enhancing Net Promoter surveys and managing the external NPS vendor relationship.
- Develops and implements data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficient and quality for service metrics for internal and external service provided to membership. Ensures service measurements are tracked and published, and related reports are timely and available.
- Ensures service measurements are tracked and published on “services experiences” scores, progress, initiatives and results as measured against business goals using dashboards and easy-to-understand data feedback tools.
- Performs strategic analysis and reports key business metrics related to NPS feedback. Creates high level recommendations for enhancing member experience.
- Supports end-users as they interpret individualized results and create meaningful, actionable paths to improving the member experience.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of products and services. Collaborates with product development to provide input and feedback for proposed and newly launched product offerings.
- Documents procedures and updates as necessary to provide instruction and guidelines for daily operations. Educates relevant staff on process for training and coverage.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Advanced technical competencies are required in MS Office products, spreadsheets, modeling, statistical programs (such as Tableau, Excel) and graphics.
- Effective business communication, presentation, and influencing skills to a variety of organizational levels and technical backgrounds.
- Flexibility, strong interpersonal, analytical, technical and problem solving attributes.
- Ability to think objectively and make sound business and technical decisions.
- Bachelors in business, mathematics, analytical or technical discipline, or equivalent technical certification, knowledge & experience.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office), with expertise in Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to learn new software.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in logical data modeling, spreadsheets, and tools.
- Familiarity with SQL.