Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
Opkey invites you to join its fast-growing Solutions Team as a Management Trainee.
The Management Trainee will be working with the Solutions Team and will be responsible for understanding the client requirements, building presentations and documentation, and presenting the product offerings in the best light to prospects and customers.
To accomplish this, the Management Trainee must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and presentation skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, work with the team and implement a technical sales strategy, configure, and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand the customer need and establish our product as the best solution that addresses that need.
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
- Build and present customized demos.
- Creation and modification presentation for customer’s connect
- Qualification: MBA with Technical Background (Computer Science)
- Basic Knowledge Web Technologies and Contemporary Technology Platforms.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments.
- Ability to take up/ participate in demos late in the night quite frequently as most of our clients are in the US.
- Added Advantage if you have prior experience in ERP or Packaged Applications, Technology Solutions, or Test Automation Industry
- Open to working in US Shifts
Perks and BenefitsWe take pride in providing world class facilities to our team members so that they solely focus on work. Here is a list of some of those facilities.
- Competitive compensation and Benefits.
- Importance to meritocracy for growth within the Organisation.
- The company only measures what people get done; if employees do their work, it doesn’t matter when or for how long they’re in the office.
- To make your job more fruitful than previous, the company also offers a professional development opportunity that can make this seemingly fantastical path a reality.
- We encourage team members to bring their hidden talent in front of everyone.
- We highly encourage people to set personal goals and help them achieve them.
If you are someone who thrives on challenges and have a desire to make a real difference in the business world, then don’t think further. Just apply and our talent acquisition team will connect with you.
Compensation: upto 4.5 LPA
Note: We will give on the Job Training to you and will need a commitment for two years hence there is a Service Agreement.
Mode of Interview- Google Meet (Video Call)
email : hr at opkey dot com
Opkey is a fast-growing VC-backed continuous end-to-end test automation software company headquartered in Dublin, California, with additional offices in Pittsburgh (opened in 2022), NYC (opened in 2022), & India (Noida and Bangalore). With the test automation market growing 20% annually, it’s estimated to reach $50 billion by 2026. Opkey is in a prime position to be the market leader in this emerging space. Trusted by 250+ enterprise customers including GAP, Pfizer, and KPMG.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you open for a 2 yrs commitment /Service Agreement (Yes/No)?
- How do you rate yourself in Presentation Skills (Rating 1-10;10 is highest) ?
- How do you rate yourself in Communication Skills (Rating 1-10;10 is highest) ?
- Can you start immediately (Yes/ No)?
- Master’s (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)