Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Hope you’re doing Great
We’re Hiring Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Contract to Hire
Senior Business Analyst, Global Pricing & Monetization
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
In this role, you will be part of a high performance global team that engages in business activities from Product definition until Product launch. You will help drive VMwares transition to a SaaS and Subscription powerhouse. You will get exposure to multiple business areas where you can apply your creativity, problem-solving skills and leadership skills.
What is the primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
You will be supporting and independently executing day-to-day activities related to various pricing and monetization operations related to Perpetual, Hybrid and Software as a Service (SaaS) operations. This would include (and not be limited to) activities like:
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• Handle Product and Pricing activities related to Product definition, execution, testing and dissemination
• Handle end-to-end case management
• Support Quarter-end activities
• Recommending improvements to various Perpetual, Hybrid and SaaS operations based on feedbacks gathered from different stakeholders
• Contribute to Periodic/On-demand Pricing analytics work
• Contribute towards Documentation of different processes
• Contribute to the Testing & Roll-out activities of various deliverables
• Co-ordinating and working in liaison with globally spread-out team members and other functions
What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- Within 30 days of joining the team, establish relationships with your stakeholders, become competent in Pricing operations and Monetization domain, and work closely with your business partners to understand their unique business needs.
• Within 90 days of joining the team, you will be expected to develop expertise in SaaS, Subscription and Licensing business-related processes.
• Within 180 days, you will be expected to support your business partners long and short-term needs by strategically positioning processes and solutions with the stakeholders. This will require you to build strong relationships, accurate business assessments and to translate their business needs into long-term business solutions.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
• Develop intimate knowledge of various Pricing ops deliverables like SKU creation, Pricing setups, Marketplace Operations, Case management, , M&A operations, E2E testing, Price Books, License configurations, etc.
• Over a period of time, develop functional knowledge to participate and in some cases lead various project engagements like: SaaS and Subscription Commerce Platform (SSCP), NSI 3.0, Product Master, CPQ, SAP, General Pricing Action (GPA), etc.
What Professional experience and educational qualifications will help in this role:
- MBA preferred
• 5-8 years of industry experience in Pricing or Monetization or Finance or Marketing operations in an Enterprise Software business or an ISV or a Technology company
• Experience in Hi-Tech Domain, Cloud Computing, SaaS / PaaS / IaaS would be preferable
• Exposure to working in Software (Licensing, Subscription and SaaS) setups would be preferable
• Any experience in Enterprise Systems like Pricing Setup Systems, CPQ Systems, Billing Systems, Order Management Systems, SFDC systems, Salesforce, Informatica, Oracle/SAP ERP systems, etc. would be an advantage
What skill sets are needed to be successful in this role?
• Good understanding of common business processes in Finance, Operations & Marketing
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environments that imposes new challenges frequently
• Demonstrate ability to learn business processes quickly
• Demonstrate Pro-active problem-solving ability
• Self-motivated, purpose oriented, go getter and a highly energized team player.
• Proven interpersonal skills and ability to develop trust and influence others
• A practical sense and ability to implement, latest tools and technology. Attention to detail and continuous improvement.
• Seamlessly adjust in a Global & Matrixed environment
• Multi-task, Be Detail oriented, Team oriented, Business and Process oriented
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will report to a Director of Pricing team based in India. You will be matrixed to other leaders in the team with whom you will need to work closely. This role will require you to work closely with many functional stakeholders from Product Ops, Revenue, Business Units, Corporate finance, Support services, Sales ops , etc.
Pricing Ops organization has a strength of approximately 70 people that are spread out across Costa Rica and India. We are in the process of establishing our operations in Bulgaria.
The work culture in the team is very collaborative and employee focussed. People in this team guard their work-life balance very jealously while still ensuring that they deliver world class performance in the functional areas.
Where is this role located?
This role will be based in Bangalore, India. The role is considered flexible and will be a mix of working from a local VMware office and remote depending on your preferences and the arrangements determined with your manager. You will be expected to live within a reasonable non-daily commute of the office.
If youre Fine with this Revert back with Required Details:
Full Name of the Candidate as per Govt id proof
Employment Type (PERM/CONTRACT)
Client name & Payroll Co. Name:
Notice period official
Negotiable notice / LWD if serving NP
Any offer, CTC
Aadhar Card last four-digit no. :
Note: Please Attach your Recent Photo or Govt. ID Proof ( If not shared you’re application will not be process further )
Saakshi M | Senior Associate-People Success
Mob: +91 7972480822 | [email protected]