Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
The Operations Analyst is to drive business efficiencies by providing insights supported by thorough data driven analysis on key workflow, production, and operational metrics. The position requires an analytical mindset willing to dive into the end-to-end flow of business processes and evaluate the current and potential role of technology therein.
In this role you will….
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the business
- Possess excellent communication skills to serve as an advocate for our business users by providing actionable recommendations to optimize both the internal and external customer experiences.
Outdoor Cap has been servicing the needs of the headwear industry for 45 years and is one of the world’s largest companies focused on business-to-business sourcing and manufacturing headwear. With customers in retail, team sports, golf, promotional products and more, working at Outdoor Cap is an opportunity to be part of a growing business building amazing products for some of the world’s greatest brands and companies.
Information Technology Support
- Facilitate collaborative conversations with both technical and non-technical teams from the business to add and prioritize projects for the IT roadmap based on level of impact for the business.
- Partner with business owners to complete thorough project discovery and prepare detailed Business Requirement Documentation to ensure that scope fully aligns with business processes and is understood thoroughly by the IT Project Manager and Development team for flawless execution.
- Capture Return on Investment for all projects and process enhancements for the respective business area.
- Perform initial evaluation of developed product to ensure that it fulfills the appropriate business need.
- Facilitate appropriate and thorough testing of IT development with the business area owners.
- Partner with training teams to ensure that updated processes are well documented and available for the business areas prior to launch.
- Leverage technical ability within Business Transformation to provide tools to reduce or eliminate small repetitive tasks that can improve employee experience and efficiencies without project involvement.
Analytics Strategy Development & Implementation
- Utilize analytics applications to transform raw data into meaningful information by developing refreshable and dynamic KPI reports, dashboards, and ad hoc analysis support for the business.
- Provide actionable insights derived from data and present solutions in a logical and convincing manner
- Collate data from various IT systems to assist in the analysis and escalation of key issues identified from exception reports and audits for areas such as customer experience, workflow efficiencies, expense reductions, revenue, inventory/allocation, fulfillment, etc.
- Help drive the ability to ensure business performance and efficiencies are measured accurately and effectively
- Assess reporting needs for each business area and equip with necessary resources for efficient management
- Develop in depth knowledge of business processes and interactions to build accurate and influential ROI analysis
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communicator and a creative thinker with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrable business acumen and excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and business focused skills
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following systems: MS Office products (Word, advanced Excel), Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, etc., Scheduling and sharing tools (SharePoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field; and/or equivalent combination of related experience and/or training
- 1-2 years of experience Operations/Manufacturing Analytics or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power BI preferred
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free