Job Location: Pune
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Follow software engineering best practices by estimating, documenting, and developing PWEMS products
- Work in a fast-paced development environment applying advanced tools and technologies
- solving hard data engineering problems
- Participate and drive in PWEMS Product development
- Develop full-stack code in Golang and Python applications that hosts in the containerized workload using micro-services based architecture
- Use Docker and Kubernetes for deployment of micro-services
- Effectively integrate and use Mongo DB as a NO SQL database during application development
- Create concise design documents for the all the Product Micro services
- Decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and unit test PWEMS features
- Take complete ownership of the project and work with cross functional teams to successful delivery of the project (related to ORAN).
- Understanding of end to end scenario and troubleshooting/fixing of field and QA reported issues
- Support CI/CD integration of the PW EMS features and then maintain it
- Mentor and support junior members in team and support management in field issues.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Golang, C++, Python,
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Fair knowledge in modern open-source data base like MongoDB, etc.
- Good understanding of Linux OS and Networking concepts
- Understanding of Kubernetes, docker is preferable
- Understanding of telecom technologies like 4G (LTE) and 5G is preferable
- Advertisement -
Perks and Benefits