Job Location: Chantilly, VA
The Modeling & Analysis (M&A) team at Peraton is analyzing end-to-end mission performance and mission effectiveness for all the geospatial imagery transactions, architectures, and workflows within the NSG (National System for Geospatial-Intelligence). Our analysis drives decision making across the NSG to create the future of GEOINT. We help optimize the Intelligence Community (IC) to get GEOINT data more efficiently to the users who need it most. As a member of the team, you will use your skills to help identify trends and patterns using our data-rich ecosystem of GEOINT collection & performance metadata spanning 50+ IC systems.
Our team is a recognized IC leader with decades of expertise in providing customers with data-driven analysis shaping the architectures of the future. We use our expertise in analytics, visualization, and programming to develop innovative solutions – providing mission “ground truth”, immersive trades, and strategic direction to our diverse set of clients. Your role on our team will help contribute to exciting analysis crossing agency boundaries. We provide solutions that address the exponential growth in GEOINT data – spanning space/ground infrastructure, imagery products, CONOPS, services, and cloud computing.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
- Create and enhance the M&A GEOINT performance ecosystem of dashboards, simulators, and analytic models. This ecosystem visually portrays architectures and system performance, informs major program events (i.e., SRR, MS-B, ICBD, Cost Estimation), supports customer strategy, and helps drive the overall vision for the future of GEOINT.
- Develop & enhance mathematical models, apply machine learning, & identify trends and patterns in big data
- Lead trade studies – apply models to help create data driven decisions to IC policy (e.g. NSG financial cost models, optimizing sensor-to-shooter timelines)
- Work with large (billion record) data sets containing categorical, temporal, and geospatial features to develop and execute models, using statistical analysis/programming languages
- Support design and performance trades – model new capabilities to deliver predictions, assessments and recommendations to enhance NSG architectures in hybrid (cloud and datacenter) environments.
- Embrace the opportunity to understand end-to-end data instrumentation, flow, CONOPS, and performance
- Collaborate across the team & with stakeholders to help prototype & maintain new data driven solutions (e.g. dashboard metrics, data visualizations, etc.)
- Present & effectively communicate analysis & tradecraft study material to key stakeholders.
- Guides Mid-Level and Junior-Level system architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Guides the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Guides Mid-level and Junior-level systems architects in the development of proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
Required: – BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Senior level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG).
Looking for experience in some of the following areas:
- Programming & Scientific Computing experience with at least one of Python, R, Julia, C++, or MATLAB
- “Big” data wrangling & HPC programming tools (e.g. data.table, Polars, Apache Arrow, Apache Spark)
- Data visualization using scripting language package APIs (e.g. ggplot2, Matplotlib, Plotly, D3)
- Data driven web application prototyping (e.g. R Shiny, Dash, Bokeh, Flask, Tableau, React)
- Containerization using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Geospatial Concepts & Geostatistical Modeling (e.g. simple features, spatial sampling/autocorrelation, kriging)
- Time series forecasting (e.g. ARIMA, Seasonal Models, Forecasting, Spectral Analysis, & Smoothing Techniques)
- Regression, Classification, & Clustering methods (e.g. GLMs, Neural Networks, PCA, k-means, t-SNE, UMAP)
- Computational mediums (e.g. R Markdown, Quarto, Jupyter Notebook, Pluto.jl, Observable)
- Commercial Cloud Provider service CLI / API SDK usage (e.g AWS CLI, S3, boto3, etc.)
- Proficiency with Relational/Non-relational Databases & Joins (e.g., SQL, & NoSQL)
- Linux, MacOS, or Unix OS environment experience
- Familiarity or background in Image Science, Remote Sensing, & Orbital Mechanics
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect