Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: United States
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture in the GCP (Google Cloud Platform) arena. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Architect, design and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- 5 years of hand-on experience on data projects
- 2 years of experience in GCP Cloud technologies including BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Dataproc, Dataflow, Data Fusion or in Apache Beam, Airflow, Hadoop
- Strong experience in developing GCP data pipelines
- Strong experience working with loading, extracting data using SQL, DDL, DML commands
- Good understanding of data architecture, data integration and data quality
- Good experience with Database migrations to Cloud SQL and BigQuery
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Data Lake, Big Data projects
- Experience handling structured, un-structured, semi-structured data, working in a Data Lake environment
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Additional experiences with AWS data platform equivalent technologies a plus
- Experience processing large volumes of data using Python, Spark, PySpark etc a plus
- Database experience including NoSQL databases like MongoDb, Cassandra etc. a plus
- Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data a plus
- Previous experience with Database Administration a plus
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
Preferred education and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Google Professional Data Engineer preferred
- Additional GCP certifications a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time. #LI-KO1 #LI-Remote #LI-gcp