Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
- Direct the integration and maintenance of external data repositories to be incorporated into Primrose data infrastructure.
- Design and guide evolution of data environments as new sources and tools are added.
- Provide support to analysis and operations teams in preparing data for visualization tools and operational platform needs.
- Implement and maintain data security behaviors and processes; educate and create structures for team members to uphold data security.
- Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve tools and processes as Technology evolves.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure to reduce downtime, mitigate risk, and ensure critical systems are working properly.
- Manage cloud-based data infrastructure (e.g. colocations, Azure, AWS) and primary database systems (MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL).
- Proactively identify issues, communicate risks, and provide potential solutions to Leadership to effectively course correct, as needed.
- Create and maintain automations supporting operational activities.
- Manage projects assigned from discovery to completion and maintain constant communication with leadership of tasks and timelines.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR We seek to build teams of individuals who maintain trusted relationships, demonstrate accountability, influence without authority, have a service mindset, agility, and curiosity. Our ideal candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and competencies:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Demonstrable capabilities in T-SQL and related structured query language protocols
- 2-4 years of technology or engineering-based experience spanning many disciplines from network infrastructure and cloud-hosted/virtualized applications to software development
- Hands-on experience with database systems in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc)
- Database and Peripheral development experience (Powershell, Python, MS SQL Stored Procedures/Views)
- Demonstrable experience in tools such as PowerShell ISE, Visual Studio Code, Github, and Postman or similar API tools
- Strong understanding of IT equipment and basic enterprise infrastructure (workstations, servers, networks, peripherals)
- Ability to solve problems independently, efficiently, and accurately. Great troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize client issues
- Ability to manage third party development support
- Experience with network and multi-site redundant database infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Solution implementation and project management experience are a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Tools such as Power Automate, Power Apps is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET We offer competitive pay and the opportunity for EVERYONE to earn commission and/or bonuses based on company and personal performance. We demonstrate our commitment to children and families with 50% tuition reimbursement, for up to three children at any Primrose school and a flexible work environment. Full-time team members are eligible for health, dental and vision insurance.
Flexible work from home options available.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free