Job Location: Hyderābād
Providence, one of the US’s largest not-for-profit healthcare systems, is committed to high quality, compassionate healthcare for all. Driven by the belief that health is a human right and the vision, ‘Health for a better world’, Providence and its 120,000 caregivers strive to provide everyone access to affordable quality care and services.
Providence has a network of 52 hospitals, 1,000+ care clinics, senior services, supportive housing, and other health and educational services in the US.
Providence India was established to bring to fruition the transformational shift of the healthcare ecosystem to Health 2.0. The India center will have focused efforts around healthcare technology and innovation, and play a vital role in driving digital transformation for Improved patient outcomes and experiences, caregiver efficiency, and running the business of Providence at scale.
- Best In-class Benefits
- Inclusive Leadership
- Reimagining Healthcare
- Competitive Pay
- Supportive Reporting Relation
- Contribute to creating a robust vision for data analytics team within Providence India. Maintain healthy backlog of futuristic product features and technical capabilities. Perform and set review standards, own complicated modules and help the team with design and development approach as needed.
- Manage a team of Data Engineers in Analytics by coaching and mentoring team members to scale up their technical abilities. Identify team members who have the skill of innovation and mentor them in the respective area.
- Perform and review standards, own complicated modules, and establish design and development approach as needed.
- Guide other Data Engineers by coaching and mentoring team members to deliver on time and with high quality
- Engage with stakeholders globally and participate in decisions related to product goals, features, and priorities.
- Create a healthy team culture aligned with the mission and values of Providence i.e., Integrity, Compassion, Dignity, Respect, Justice
- Create insightful dashboards and robust metrics working along with business analyst, product managers and data analytics engineers
- Show an ever-learning mindset to strengthen understanding of global health care systems.
- Participate and contribute to industry learning and stay up to date with latest trends and findings.
- 12+ years’ experience working on Business Intelligence or Big Data solutions with strong hold on the fundamental concepts of data modeling.
- Strong background in working with Revenue Cycle Data within Healthcare
- Experience in People Management skills and managing mid to large teams. Excellent ability to design, prioritize, plan, and track large scale products.
- Holds the ability to derive meaningful insights from raw data and create impactful visualization. Ability to build reports using PowerBI, Tableau or any other reporting tool
- Seeks to create strong partnerships within Providence India and globally with other Data / Solution Architects and contributes to the enterprise data models.
- Gains understanding of the existing systems in Providence and proposes architecture/design changes as applicable for better scalability, maintenance, and cost efficiency.
- Gains understanding of industry best practices and finds opportunities to apply them within the Providence Healthcare Intelligence landscape to deliver best-in-class services to customers.
- Ability to write SQL/R/ Python scripts or any other scripting language to retrieve data
- Experience in cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) experience would be a plus
- Experience in highly scalable Data systems like Apache Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Cube Development, distributed data architecture would be a plus. Experience in Healthcare domain would be a plus
At Providence, we not only acknowledge differences but also honor it. We appreciate differences related to the following factors but not limited to background, education, gender, age, generation, religious background, ability, technical skills in all our employment related opportunities.
Health is a human right