Job Location: Pune
Role Overview : Build Industry relevant analytics powered solutions that will help solve business problems for the clients. Role involves design and development of Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions through application of state-of-art NLP techniques and algorithms.
Role Summary Description :
– Translate business objectives into analytic approaches, and identify data sources to support analysis.
– Analyze and model unstructured data using advanced statistical methods.
– Perform machine learning, Text analytics, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods.
– Implement algorithms and software needed to perform analyses
– Drive client engagements focused on NLP applications development, in diverse domains such as product development, marketing research, and risk management.
– Communicate results and educate others through reports and presentations.
– Manage, guide and mentor team of data scientists
Functional/Technical Skills :
– Ability to break down complex problems, and develop strategies to solve them
– Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics, Operations Research, or related fields, with 1-4 years of relevant experience
– Strong mathematical background with ability to understand algorithms and methods from a mathematical viewpoint and an intuitive viewpoint.
– Expertise in at least one of the following fields: machine learning, data visualization, statistical modeling, data mining, or information retrieval
– Develop and apply machine learning, and statistical analysis methods, such as classification, collaborative filtering, association rules, time-series analysis, advanced regression methods and hypothesis testing
– Strong programming experience in Python
– Thorough understanding of unstructured data preprocessing, word representation, building neural network models etc
– Strong knowledge in neural networks and experience in building RNN, CNNs etc. from scratch
– Experience in deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch etc
– Experience of data scientists for minimum of 1 year in their earlier role