Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
At Raven, we help farmers serve the world. This purpose guides the work and passion of our team members, who operate at the intersection of agriculture, technology, and innovation. For over 65 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to learning more so we can grow as individuals and as a team. Today, we are united by our mission to develop a better and more sustainable planet for each of us.
This Internship will be located at our Sioux Falls, SD location. The Business Analyst Intern will be developing reports to optimize busness related decision, analyze production trends to improve production planning accuracy and assist with forecasting and data entry.
- Complete projects as assigned within internship discipline.
- Attend Raven sponsored training and educational seminars.
- Engage and participate in Raven sponsored events.
- Work closely with assigned mentor and manager to reach a successful completion of internship.
- Provide periodic updates to managers and peers on assigned project(s).
- Complete summer end internship presentation.
- Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions and encourages their teams to do the same.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
- College student or recent graduate in specified course of study necessary to be successful in defined internship position.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, without close supervision.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Ability to work with high level of confidentiality.
- Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
Not all benefits are created equal, but we’ve got you covered. Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much more.
Raven is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.