Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: United Kingdom (UK)
Remote working is the new norm. It’s not just for pandemics. Do you want to avoid a daily commute, reduce stress, achieve a work-life balance, spend more time with your family/friends, be more creative and improve your productivity? At RemoteStar, we follow a remote-first work policy. If you’re passionate about working from wherever you want, helping lead start-ups and scale-ups, RemoteStar can be a great fit. At RemoteStar we help both employers and employees to build a great remote-team culture, reduce overheads and improve productivity while doing very cool work.
About Role – Remote Senior Python Developer
A Europe-based company is looking for a dynamic, creative, Senior Python Developer to develop and scale their SAAS product.
This is a fully remote role and requires fluency in written and verbal English.
As Senior Python Developer, you will be working on the platform, which is filled with various features, tools, and educational possibilities, allowing people to trade more safely, smoothly, and with more automation.
This is a full-time permanent role for a true self-starter, someone who wants to build something from the beginning.
As our Remote Senior Python Developer you will:
- Help shape product by leading the overall design and development of the technical solution, owning the technical strategy and how it evolves
- Be responsible for building full-stack features from scratch
- Be doing a lot of problems solving critical production issues in a timely manner
- Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices,
- Shine with engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Research on new frameworks for improving the architecture
- Ensure development best practices are followed (Clean Code, Clean Architecture, code reviews)
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients
What do we value
- Strong working proficiency in Python- A minimum of 4 years experience is required
- Good understanding of cloud deployment and other DevOps pipeline
- Good understanding with Kubernetes is nice to have
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Interest in trading & cryptocurrency exchanges is a nice to have, not mandatory
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- A results-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, remote-team environment.
- Great English communication skills as well as collaboration skills and strong teamwork. mentality. You must be fluent in English.
- Able to proactively communicate with non-technical stakeholders, manage expectations, and explain the value of addressing technical debt.
What do we offer?
- Participate in open, fun, entrepreneurial, and creative company culture and work with unique and innovative clients.
- Be part of a global, distributed organization with international opportunities.
- Work from the location of your choice with remote and flexible working we trust you to work whenever and wherever you feel most productive.
- Competitive compensation.
- Project and feature ownership you get to contribute and own parts of apps and/or products.
- Unlimited annual leave; we do our best work when we’re feeling refreshed so take the time you need to relax!
- Found a great book, meetup, or conference? We support your continued learning!
- It’s important to stay healthy, so we have a wellness benefit towards your total health.
- BYOD You are welcome to work from your own choice of laptop and we will contribute towards that.