Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hyderābād
Why Work at Reputation?
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We’ve raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
Machine Learning Engineer
We gather, process, monitor, and analyze data from hundreds of different sources, to try to understand what drives Reputation for millions of businesses and professionals. Our ongoing goal with this data is to build an industry-leading Reputational Data Platform that represents all available reputational data for every business in the world. We are building a Data Science team that will own this initiative and oversee all of this data and apply industry best practices to ensure the data is clean, accurate and enhanced in real-time.
You will be part of the IDC Data Science team. We want you to help us design and develop machine learning based applications, maintain and enhance existing model pipelines.
- Design, implement, maintain machine learning based pipelines and tools.
- Work with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to develop algorithms and automated procedures for solving various data problems.
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, interpreting test results, performance tuning and scaling.
- Productionizing or deploying the model or pipeline.
- Documenting the pipeline or tool.
- You will be expected to own one or more of our existing models pipeline and take it end-to-end from maintaining, to identifying improvement needs, to redesigning, prototyping and into production.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to design robust data solutions.
- Think critically about our product and come up with ideas on how to use data science to improve our data platform.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Graduate degree in CS/MCA/Data Science with 2 years of industry experience.
- Experience in machine learning based product development and deployment.
- Proficiency in Python with related machine learning packages.
- Proficient with SQL.
- You should be comfortable collaborating with Data Engineer, Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineers, customers etc. – to deliver the most powerful models and data solutions.
- Strong communication skills.
More on Reputation:
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only – No 3rd party agency candidates.
Job Type: Full-time