Job Location: Houston, TX
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of product life cycle including the technical, functional, and business foundations of our products. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional teams including but not limited to; Change Management, Development, and the Call Center. Your goal is to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and deliverables all while communicating the overall product delivery to your team. In addition to product management, you will be responsible for testing a variety of software applications to help ensure our products are to the highest quality. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, this is the position for you!
- A degree with technical or business emphasis is preferred
- Understanding of business intelligence and data analytics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills
- Automotive or dealership experience is a plus but not required