Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Lisle, IL
The future will be made from metal. From global infrastructure projects to smart energy initiatives, metal is the essential material for building a more sustainable society. Joseph T. Ryerson & Son, Inc., a leader in the global metals supply chain for 180 years, is at the center of it all, helping close the gap between metal producers’ supply and end-users’ demand.
Here is your chance to help tell the next chapter in our story. We are currently seeking a Jr. Cybersecurity Analyst to contribute as an essential member of the corporate IT team in Lisle, IL.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, reports, and respond to detected Cyber incidents.
- Maintain system Cybersecurity monitoring operations.
- Use Cybersecurity tools to proactively search for threats to systems or networks.
- Conduct network defense analysis and provides recommendations for improvements. Additionally, develop and maintain thorough, up- to-date knowledge of Cybersecurity threats and incident response best practices.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to establish and ensure consistent response practices and prioritization of security events.
- Work on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Monitor, report, threat intelligence, and discovery analysis (Threat hunting).
- Review the ingest of cyber news feeds, signature updates, incident reports, threat briefs, and vulnerability alerts from external sources and determine their applicability to the DHS CISA environments.
- Documenting confirmed cybersecurity incidents by assembling information for the incident from all relevant SOC and external sources and coordinating analysis of the collected data.
- Monitor the Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) console for active alerts and determine the priority of response.
- Manage a problem resolution process from initial reporting to resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelors of Science degree in related field preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience preferred.
- Experience with or ability to learn various log management, SaaS based EDR consoles, along with other Cyber management consoles.
- Fundamentals in information technology, IT operations management, change management, and security.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and research IT related topics. Must have well defined documentation skills.
- Communication Skills, Mechanical Aptitude, Math Skills, Learning Skills, or Other Specific Skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free