Job Location: Folsom, CA
Implements, and maintains data warehousing and data management processes and solutions to support business data, reporting, and analytical requirements. Integrates solutions across internal and 3rd party applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include building source system data ETL processes, verifying data accuracy, implementing, and maintaining data marts, data views, and data management processes within the data warehouse in support of goals and objectives set forth by senior management. Functions as the primary administrator for the Data Warehouse. Works autonomously to support data warehouse and business intelligence reports and analytics throughout the organization. Participates and manages projects within specialty areas. The role includes developing improvements in efficiencies with current integrations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES*
- Act as system administrator for Data Warehouse(s), including maintenance of user access, user security, creation of objects, monitoring of extract file loads, maintenance and setup of report schedules, maintenance of hierarchies, validation of data integrity, and creation of custom views and queries.
- Monitor and ensure operational stability of existing data pipelines
- Build, automate, and maintain ETL feeds for new and existing data sources.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for timely and effective issue resolution.
- Create business intelligence reports for business partners as needed.
- Implement and maintain data marts and data views within the data warehouse.
- Monitor databases and resolve issues to ensure data accuracy.
- Manage architectural issues and recommend alternatives, when appropriate.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve system problems; provide on-call support, as required.
- Facilitate installation of required upgrades and patches.
- Diagnose and resolve data warehouse access and performance issues.
- Maintain required documentation and change control for data warehouse.
- Maintain standards of the data warehouse; monitor ETL server and databases, ensuring optimal performance.
- Ensure compliance for all data warehouse administration activities.
- Design and manage implementation of systems, meeting user specifications while adhering to prescribed standards.
- Monitor system details within the data warehouse, including stored procedures, and implement efficiency improvements. Schedule plans for all tasks, maintaining an effective database.
- Manage and collect business metadata and data integration points.
- Coordinate with business analysts and prepare data warehouse design for systems; analyze user requirements; prepare technical design specifications to address user needs.
- Perform technical administration duties for data warehouse development and maintenance.
- Prepare test scenarios and evaluate test results to validate accuracy of programs and procedures.
- Provide technical support and coordination during warehouse design, testing, and movement to production.
- Act as a liaison between engineers, programmers, and analysts.
- Implement and enforce standards and procedures to ensure data is managed consistently and properly integrated within the warehouse.
- Document and/or revise projects and programs, according to installation standards.
- Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Analyze processes in specialty areas to isolate and correct problems and improve workflow.
- Perform tests and maintain SQL Server databases, as required.
- Maintain an awareness of business intelligence trends, products, technical advances, and productivity tools that apply to the SAFE environment through vendor and third-party classes, self-study, and publications.
- Create and/or update programming and operating standards for use by programming staff.
- Complete other duties, as assigned.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Undergraduate degree and two (2) years of related data management engineering experience; or three (3) years of related data management experience
Certificates, licenses, registrations: *
Certifications in the following areas are preferred:
- Microsoft SQL
- Oracle Database
Technical Skills: *
- Maintain enterprise data warehouses and/or master data concepts and applications.
- Use Structured Query Languages to build, maintain, and extract data from relational databases
- Understanding of relational database structure, with the ability to maintain robust custom database schemas
- Administration and use of database (MSSQL/Oracle), ETL (SSIS/Informatica), and BI (SSRS/PowerBI)
- Basic knowledge of Java scripting, PC operations, and Python and/or R development.
- Use of release cycles and modern software development standards.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple project and service requests.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work without constant supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong investigation, remediation, and reporting intuition
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build relationships with other leaders, business partners, and stakeholders.
- Must be customer service oriented to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time