Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement framework for training and testing dataset ;and scenario creation
- Identify and design statistical methods for data analysis, and conduct the actual
- Design and implement quality assurance frameworks for product quality monitoring and
- Keep updated on new developments and research in the field of statistical learning and
- Keep documentation of relevant protocols, test plans
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience.
- 5+ year programming in Python/C++, knowledge of ML frameworks (such as,
- Beginner proficiency in statistical/ML predictive techniques
- Understanding of DS/ML modeling, Analytical mind, able to dissect data in all
- Strong math skills (e. g. statistics, algebra)
- Image processing and Computer vision algorithms.
- A proven ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Ability to develop novel solutions rather than look for readily available options.
- An ability to translate complex topics and tools into easy to understand concepts in
Good to Have:
- Experience working with Amazon Sagemaker
- Knowledge of remote sensing and high resolution satellite imagery
- Experience handling geospatial datasets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science or equivalent
- Opportunity to work on a unique and futuristic technology setup
- Flat organizational structure and accessibility
- Best in class leave policy
- Additional allowances for learning, skill development, broadband, medical insurance