Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
– Lead a team of Python analytics and application developers
– Be responsible for Analytics and Data Science App development using Python, Django and other compatible languages
– Integrate Python application with other applications at client side (for example, booking engine, channel manager, property management system, etc.)
– Perform ad-hoc analysis to solve business needs relating to pricing, assortment, inventory, display, and personalization
– Prepare project plans, identify milestones, and ensure that timelines and deliverables are being met or bettered (Travel may be required)
– Carry out scenario planning, risk assessment and business (revenue) projections to provide a comprehensive assessment to clients
– Identify data requirements and use Excel and/or statistical packages to build descriptive, explanatory, predictive and prescriptive models that deliver actionable insights
– Prepare presentations, solution documents and data files as required
– Prepare case studies and white papers to demonstrate how Sciative Solutions delivers superior value to clients businesses
Desired candidate profile :
– Winning attitude with an ability to deal with ambiguity, and quickly grasp new techniques, business problems and solution frameworks/technologies.
– Minimum 1 year experience using Python at work for analytics and/or web application is a must. Overall 1 to 4 years of work experience.
– Qualification: BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Engineering.
– Demonstrated hands-on experience of formulating a problem statement, preparing a project plan, and developing and delivering solutions.
– Business acumen, and proficiency in analysing and synthesizing data.
– Experience or application familiarity with statistical techniques such as linear and logistic regression, clustering, segmentation, time series, forecasting, SVM, neural nets, is highly preferred.
– High degree of proficiency in SQL and No-SQL Databases, and Excel + VBA.