Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
About our group:
The Global Customer Quality and Technical Engagement (CTE) group is responsible for creating an exceptional customer support experience with our Seagate and LaCie products through phone, email and messaging channels. As part of this mission, we strive to ensure consumers can easily find the information they need to quickly resolve product issues. This means providing customer support in the places where consumers visit most, including apps, digital and social media platforms, and our own Seagate and LaCie support sites.
About the role – you will:
- Design effective, innovative, and delightful conversational experiences using user-centric design methodologies
- Research and analyze intents and the associated customer journeys. Evaluate when bots are appropriate and in what form
- Create bot design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
- Define the intent portfolio for natural language understanding and how it maps into conversation designs
- Review customer transcripts to identify gaps in the conversation design; modify design patterns to bridge those gaps
- Write suitably for automated conversations in the messaging medium
- Coach and develop Supplier towards meeting objectives.
- Handle, track, and monitor select Indirect Customer support requests.
- Provide warranty, technical support, presales, and data recovery support
- Knowledge of messaging channels such as web messaging, SMS, Whatsapp, etc. and what the advantages and disadvantages are of each
- Contact center and/or customer service experience a plus
- Analytical – You have a strong analytical background and are skilled at synthesizing large amounts of data and analysis.
- Deadline Oriented – able to work effectively under narrow time limitations to produce accurate results.
- You are goal oriented, results-focused and a high achiever with an optimistic, “can-do” attitude.
- You display effective time management and organizational skills and utilize available resources
Your experience includes:
- Experience designing and developing Chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc) using bot platforms or raw code is desired
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong decision making, complex problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
In response to COVID-19, this position may temporarily begin and be performed remotely. Seagate is actively evaluating the virus and our employees’ health and safety are our top priority. In the future, this position will report to and be performed at our XYZ location.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK or Remote