Job Location: San Diego, CA
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Global Technical Support team is diverse, creative, fast-growing team! We provide technical support round the clock.
Support Centers are located in Australia, India, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, UK and US. We are looking for engineers who have passion for technology, problem solving and eager to help customers. We collaborate with different internal teams to provide great customer experience. We thrive to meet objectives, maintaining work focus despite obstacles or setbacks.
As a Manager in Support you will lead a team of Technical Support Engineers who resolve customer issues and provide technical guidance in addressing their business needs. You will play an integral role in building knowledge and leading strategic initiatives for process improvements.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage Support KPIs and critical Technical Support Metrics including Customer Satisfaction, Time to Relief/Resolution (TTRf/TTR), reducing backlogs., increasing efficiency, and implementing/upholding change management, etc.
- Responsible for People Management, including hiring, improving productivity, promoting employee morale, allocating and utilizing resources efficiently, motivating teams, and managing attrition and training.
- Participate in and provide oversight to Change Management as it relates to Customer and Technical Support.
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working with cross-teams in Support, Development, and Operations teams
- Drive daily case management success from detection to resolution and dissatisfaction issues for customer accounts leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences.
- Represent the Platform, Product and ServiceNow effectively with internal and external customers.
- Manage major operations outages and communications to the customers.
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required.
- Evaluate current processes, technology, and organizational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
- Lead by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork, collaboration, and customer focus.
- Manage to the company’s and department’s vision, goals, mission and values.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A minimum of 8+ years technical support and service management experience with a minimum of 3+ years in a people management role is perferred.
- Experience managing enterprise support in a large and complex environment with web-based services and technologies.
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics and managing a support team.
- Customer-first mindset and a positive “get it done”attitude are critical success factors for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer care.
- Proven ability to create and implement programs to drive efficient, innovative operations and contain expenses.
- Aptitude with reporting and analytics tools including Tableau and Excel is essential.
- Ability to lead change by effectively building commitment and winning support for initiatives.
- Experience in being a trustworthy leader with a reputation for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards.
- Strong technical, strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.