Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hoboken, NJ
Shape Equity’s Business Analyst Intern will work with senior consultants on client engagements and investment assignments to perform industry analysis and make suitable recommendations for specific projects.
• Manage project data gathering from client and external sources
• Perform complex analysis with the support of other senior consultants
• Build advanced business models with excel or other modeling tools
• Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions, based on large amounts of data
• Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
• Assist with other firm-related activities as needed
• Self motivated, energized and are a proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
• Interest in in real estate, financial services or real estate debt or private equity
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
• You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
Competitive salary based on experience.