Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
We are hiring for a Senior Product Analyst in the Moj creator ecosystem team. You will shape products that will be used by millions of creators across India to express themselves. We are looking for people who have rockstar chops with data analysis (including SQL), strong product intuition and exceptional first principle problem-solving skills.
- Querying the Database: Using SQL to run queries on ShareChat s analytical engine built on Redshift.
- Scripting: Writing scalable scripts to fetch or modify data from API endpoints.
- Analytical Skills: You will work with large amounts of data related to user behaviour on ShareChat. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: You may need to look for trend and patterns in data to come up with new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. You have to make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is preferred.
- Proven working experience as a Product analyst or business data analyst in B2C companies.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings