Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Where you fit
Lubricants Supply Chain (LSC) is part of the Global Lubricants business within Downstream. Getting closer to our customers with locally empowered, globally enabled teams, leveraging scale and integration.
What’s the role?
The Analytics and Digital Specialist role will be a techno-commercial position within India Lubricants Business team. This person will work with sales and marketing team to identify digitization opportunities and support business with strong data insights. The customer must be at the heart of all solutions hence user experience should be thought through and accordingly work with vendors and IT colleagues to implement required solution.
The aim should be to provide business with tools to generate, monitor and convert leads and have better customer intimacy. In this fast-evolving digital space, speed of implementation is key hence the individual should be able to work at a fast pace in matrix organizational structure.
Further roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the sales life cycle and customer journey.
- Translate the organizational needs into fit for purpose digital products.
- Translate data into actionable insights through analytics.
- Implement fit for purpose digital products for India Lubes
- Develop and implement analytics and reporting pipeline for India Lubes
- Strong collaboration with IT and Analytics delivery organization
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Clear articulation/reporting of any digital solution requirement
What we need from you
- Graduate of bachelor’s in engineering, Supply Chain or IT
- Willing to be assigned in Bangalore and travel occasionally.
- Strong Lubricant Business and Digital Landscape Knowledge
- Strong data and Analytics working skill.
- Extensive knowledge in Python and Power BI.
- Good collaboration skill.
- Good data platform knowledge.
- Excellent team player
An innovative place to work.
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work.
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.