Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
The purpose of the role is to support the Businesses (UP/DS/IGNE/PT/GF) to deliver Shell’s Goal Zero (No Harm & No Leaks) ambition, by providing accurate and quality assured safety performance data It is also about driving a cultural change around reporting by empowering the business to understand what lies behind the data, and by supporting their own team to become trusted business partners who can hold up the mirror and challenge.
The incumbent will be expected to play a key role in driving change to optimize the reporting systems and processes and providing the performance data and insights required to support the Goal Zero journey.
The Process Data Engineer will be part of the VP TAO organization
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
The Process Data Engineer is responsible to support the construction planners who support the different area’s of Construction. The concept for the organization is: per area set-up there will be a planner on site to support the construction department with preparation of the work and site visits. To support the planners we selected the more administration tasks which require minimal interfaces and are more connected with the tools of Shell
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Closing Purchase Orders – Financial closing the purchase orders for projects. Including issues with contractors to change the value of the PO or interface with local construction planners
- Ordering materials
- Initiate invoicing towards contractor on the purchase orders based on LE value
- If a person within the team switch job, change requisitioner of PO’s into another USER ID etc and check tools like GSAP, CCES etc that user will be changed
- Variation Order process support, if the contractor has VO’s with status ‘’Waiting for calculation’’, initiate mail to contractor to receive the requirement information
- Once per quartal Final entries communicate to C&P to close the purchase orders
- TRACK account request & training of TRACK for new users
- Initiate TRACK status and report the progress of the department in TRACK
- Support implementation of TRACK of new contractors. Join the TRACK Implementation team meetings and enroll TRACK with new contractors. Identify issues of TRACK and escalate within the area. (Contract knowledge required)
- Onboarding & offboarding construction users
- Create analysis accordingly the progress of open TRACK items, open CCES items, GSAP PO’s etc.
- Manage the UR & FP TRACK items based on the RFQ’s and payment schedules
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools and workflows
- Analyzing and providing most reliable data on time for various review process
- Demystify the process complexity and identify simplification opportunities
- 3+ years varied experience in project management, construction management and project services
- Knowledge of the completion process in our industry, terms like: SAT, RFSU, MC are known
- Experience with working with a completions tool like Go Technology (WOOD)
- Knowledge of creation of operational systems, make sure the scope of the project will be divided in different operational systems
- Import scope in the tool
- Managing and reporting within the tool Go Technology
- Through understanding of Cost Management processes
- Through understanding of Planning & Scheduling processes
- Through understanding of Contract management
- Proactive skills to initiate change and update info
- Knowledge of working with required tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focus
- Stakeholder Management