Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the daily production of daily Global P/L and exposure reporting. Monitor exposure limits daily within the trading control framework and manual of authorities (MOA) and keep themselves updated for any changes.
- Liaise with business users and technical support team to identify, analyze and resolve application issues.
- Understand trading account structure and exposures and P&L generated by the transaction types in the book
- Provide strategy-based P&L commentary, demonstrating a commercial understanding of the business.
- Leverage market risk modelling practices including Value at Risk, Stress Testing, Options Analytics.
- Ensure activities are carried out with safety awareness and are performed in compliance with external regulation, the Shell Control Framework, SOX and Financial Reporting requirements and Shell Trading mandate and policies.
- Required skill set Excel, VBA, and SQL. Preferred experience working in ZEMA, Endur and with BI software.
- Support and maintain documentation of process and methodologies
- Work closely with specialists and Sr Specialist in the team to help them carry out daily risk reporting, help him/her executing projects. Lead the project if there is a business need.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Trading system would be advantageous
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to perform under rigid deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivated individual who functions well in a team environment