Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
As a Senior Research Engineer, you will conceptualize AI-based products and work with a team of research engineers to deliver robust AI/ML models. You will closely work with the product team to spot opportunities to use AI in the current product stack and influence the product roadmap by incorporating AI-led features/products.
You will work with a team of research engineers to run the whole loop of machine learning from problem scoping, data collection and implementing the model in production.
- Be a hands-on practitioner for development and experimentation in the application of one or more areas related to machine learning, advanced mathematics, statistics, deep learning, NLP, mathematical optimization, speech processing, and computer vision.
- Work with a team of ML engineers to deliver solutions in time and with efficiency.
- Be agile and continuously look for AI-powered wins in solutions and HR domain.
- Act as an end-to-end owner of model development, deployment, and subsequent maintenance
- Mentor the team on essential ML concepts such as sampling, model selection, bias/variance studies, model fairness, statistical validity, etc.
- Work with the team to develop creative ways of data collection, labelling, and validation.
- Be a problem-solver; work closely with the product team to scope problems where AI/ML can help.
- Work on creating proper technical document and aid creation of customer-facing documents.
- Be a continuous learner; keep yourself and team updated with the latest in AI/ML space
- Work with the team to put together paper manuscripts and publish in top ML conferences and journals.
Some of the things that you will love:
- Build products for a global audience.
- High degree of ownership and ability to push your own ideas
- Work on cutting edge ML problems.
- Work on different modalities speech, text, videos, images, code, etc
- Work with a team from MIT and IITs
- Get to publish papers and visit conferences.
• Great understanding of ML theory and concepts, and statistics
• Strong skills in any one of the domains i.e., vision, NLP, or speech
• Proven experience of building and deploying robust AI/ML models in the industry.
• Experience to code and quickly try out the ideas/prototype.
• Ability to manage and work with a small team of 2-3 research engineers.