Job Location: Jaipur
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement NLP techniques, able to debug and evaluate independently.
- Working with team to build Machine Learning Techniques that covers text processing, feature engineering.
- Work to provide alternative approaches to improve the performance/quality.
- Work to handle data at large scale and able to process it efficiently.
- Should have a deep understanding of the standard Machine Learning algorithms and their mathematical foundations.
- Experience with (un)supervised learning algorithms on text data.
- Working on text search, WordNet, Wikipedia, information extraction, lexicon creation, POS tagging, syntactic parsing in multiple languages is preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of natural language processing techniques and related ML algorithms.
- Versed in the process of building effective learning systems (data collection, training, evaluation, making iterative improvements)
- Knowledge of financial services industry is plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within TAT.
- Advertisement -