Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities
Suitable candidates will be part Product Development practice including AIML development. 2+ years hands on experience in developing application in Python. Writing effective and scalable code. Experience in building web application and micro services using Python. Should have good work experience on integration of backend services with web front end using Python. Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements. Unit test all codes shipped.
Ideal candidate must have experience of Python / Java/ Object oriented development with any of the JS framework like Angular JS or Node JS. Experience in AIML project is a big plus.
- Design, build and maintain SaaS based product/ Windows based product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Web services and Integration with Mobile Apps.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Code profiling and optimization.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Need to own product/ platform in any similar technology like Java/Python etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in Python development with strong OOPS experience.
- Strong exposure to SQL or NOSQL technologies.
- Experience with Unit testing and code coverage a plus.
- Experience of Web Service, Microservice, Mobile App Integration is a definite big plus.
- Must be ready to work in multiple technologies
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django/Flask)
- Should have worked on any one of the cloud platform AWS/GCP
- Working knowledge on messaging platforms like Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ etc. is desirable
- Should be able to handle pressure and perform in a dynamic fast changing environment.
Perks and Benefits
Profit sharing and ESOP
NOTE- NP should be less then 1 month