Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
This role serves as a product technical/functional specialist who will work closely with the business and technical teams and is a major contributor to the product requirement specification deliverables of the company. You will be expected to produce product UI and behavior mock-ups, and associated functional feature requirement specifications.
You are expected to identify and document all related user persona and use cases for new features to assure high adoption and usability standards are met. This person will work closely with the Product Engineering and the QA team members to assure that they properly understand the product feature requirements to accurately develop, test and certify the feature for release.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The position performs a wide range of duties including but not limited to the following:
- Performs new product feature feasibility analysis, roadmaps and complete functional specifications to support future development and QA cycles to bring the feature to releasability quality.
- Work with the extended product management and engineering teams to prioritize deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
- The PA understands development processes SDLC/Agile and is very analytical with problem solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Strong understanding and implementation of predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices preferred.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise business use cases and the enterprise product domain
- 4-6+ years of relevant experience with Master Degree/equivalent in product analyst MBA from institute of repute.
- UI/UIX Wireframing using tools such as UX/Pin , Balsamiq or like tools
- Technical Functional Specification Writing skills
- Strong background in SQL, data analysis, data modeling, reporting, application frameworks or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile and Windows based operating systems is required.
- Strong Product analysis and Thinking out of the box skills is mandatory.
- Ability to analyze , process and present multiple product features to technical and business users is required.