Job Location: The Great Bharat
About the Company:
SOIL, a Neo-Gen Varsity in making for the VUCA World.
SOIL promotes “Learning by Problem Solving” and a 6D aka Hexathon Educational model for the 21st Century.
Our Create-to-Learn , Learn-to-Earn & Work-to-Learn streams offer unique programs and value propositions to the participants. HRD and R&D go hand-in-hand at SOIL.
We strongly believe moore’s law applies to the Educational Institutions, the supply chain of Intellectual Property in the form of Talent, Products and Ventures to the Industry & Global Economy.
Our Vision is to Cultivate Disruptive Innovators and Leaders for the 21st Century & beyond…
‘Create as if Nothing existed before’ is our Philosophy.
‘Create-to-Learn’ Stream includes:
Flagship SOIL-GPS (Global Problem Solving) program for aspiring Innovators, Problem Solvers, Startup Founders and Global Leaders – keen on creating higher value by solving problems at scale.
SOIL Fundamentum is an exclusive Neo-Gen Program designed for the age groups 10-15 yrs across the world.
Every participant will be introduced to the Fundamentals of Innovation, Leadership, Mindset and how they converge towards the 21st Century Problem Solving.
DisruptIV Z – a 100% scholarship driven program for those Gen Zs who can commit full-time towards 12 months of Design & Deep-Tech Innovation journey. (13-25 yrs only)
PUPS, a Pre-University Problem Solving program, exclusively designed for Teen Innovators (13-19 yrs) across the world – offers a truly Disruptive Xperience to the Gen Zs & Alphas even before entering the professional educational ecosystems. PUPS helps every participant understand the real essence of education and answers the Big Time Question – Why College?
For more details,
pls visit: www.soilcampus.com
Promoted by: IN-CUBE Digital Foundation
SOIL intakes enthusiastic, passionate and committed individuals from Academia and Corporates who are willing to involve themselves in our labs for discovering and creating the applied AI Xperience and Knowledge across the life streams.
IN-CUBE | SOIL does NOT offer any paid internships. We consider them as Value Exchange Programs. Hence applicant(s) are requested to consider the voluntary commitment before applying to the role(s).
Role Description – AI/ML Intern:
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. As an AI/ML Intern you’ll be responsible for Design, Build and Test Machine Learning Algorithms to meet the Business Innovation needs.
- Research and Develop Machine learning models
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience with relational databases, POSTGRESQL
- Experience working on cloud platform such as AWS / Azure / GCP
- DevOps fundamentals.
- Hands-on working experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Quick documentation of the Research Outcomes
- Experience with Agile development practices.
What is expected from the Interns:
- 6-8 hours participation every day is mandatory
- Respect Product Confidentiality until Product Launch
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, SQL, GitHub, AWS/GCP.
- Hexathon (6D Problem Solving) Training & Certificate from SOIL
- Professional Networking with SOIL Leadership & Partner ecosystem
- Mentorship from Industry Experts
- 2 months, Part Time (30 Hours/Week)
- NA / Voluntary