Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Ballwin, MO
- Are you a client-focused program analyst talented at liaising between a technology leader and government associated accounts?
- Can you commit to an influential position simplifying the complex technical needs of government-subsidized accounts across the country?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You focus on supporting communities, schools and libraries through interpersonal communications that exceed expectations. As the Government Subsidized Programs Analyst, you are passionate about proactively managing critical government-subsidized programs. These programs include the Schools and Libraries Program (E-rate), Rural Healthcare (RHC) and California Teleconnect Fund (CTF). You combine your sharp business acumen with your understanding of client’s needs to manage more than $200M worth of eligible program revenue.
You propel growth by assisting internal and external clients with program eligibility rules. You have an aptitude for effectively resolving escalations and questions. You excel at ensuring all accounts are compliant with the program requirements and retain client information in accordance with Spectrum Enterprise policies and regulatory requirements. You excel at managing your accounts from an office position. You report to the Manager of Government Programs for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide success by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Exceed high-quality service through a proficiency in all aspects of government-subsidized programs, to include program eligibility rules, filing deadlines, funding criteria, financial discount formulas and forms.
- Empower clients by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) on Spectrum policies and processes, including account setup, account hierarchies, billing, invoicing, payment processing and collections.
- Improve efficiency through an in-depth understanding of Salesforce, CSG, ICOMS and SharePoint and how they enable participation in government-subsidized programs.
- Enhance client satisfaction through collaboration with the governing bodies of the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- Monitor multiple Salesforce dashboards and ensure that requests are processed within established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Maximize the sales process through the identification of new sales opportunities and distributing them to the sales organization and ensuring sales proposals and request for proposals (RFPs) comply with government subsidized program rules.
- Manage client accounts, to include contract review, product eligibility, funding request assistance, account set up, client discount calculations, billing setup, invoicing and payment processing.
- Drive the sales process by staying current on features and functions of our products and procedures and working closely with Sales, Client Services, Commercial Client Care Center and Service Activation teams.
- Maintain compliance with program requirements through internal control procedures to perform department-initiated audits that ensure accurate billing, discounting and invoicing and expedite the process by assisting Regulatory, Fiscal Operations or other internal departments.
Required keys for success:
- One or more years of operations experience.
- Two years of financial or data analysis experience.
- Two years of sales or relationship management experience.
- Two years of project management experience.
- Two years of experience with E-Rate, RHC, CTF or another government-subsidized program.
- Two years of CSG, ICOMS or other billing system experience.
- Two years of experience with Salesforce platform or similar application.
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills that can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while working calmly, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to analyze data while applying complex information and general ledger knowledge.
- Interpersonal communication skills and patience with internal and external clients in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated to work independently and as a team player with a diplomatic and confident approach that can develop a relationship with cross-functional teams.
- Aptitude for grasping new concepts to drive improvements with the ability to translate and communicate complex conclusions to all levels of an organization in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization, including in person and over the phone.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
COP304 319968-2 319968BR
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free