Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest-growing mobile provider and leading internet provider. Our tech teams create, develop, and operate leading connectivity products serving nearly 100 million users and 500 million devices. We connect people to what’s next.
This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days).
Oversees a highly functional team of data scientists and reporting specialists responsible for managing the front-end reporting side of Charter’s industry-leading customer experience metrics platform. Works with Product leadership to define key product and feature-specific metrics. Supports product teams by enabling the design and end-to-end delivery of automated reporting and dashboards for a variety of Product-focused business solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Responsible for the definition and delivery of Product usage reporting including: metrics definition, data visualizations, and ETL requirements.
Assist leadership with project intake, roadmap, staffing plans, and budget.
Oversee the creation of automated, customer-readable reports using tools such as Tableau and Excel.
Partner with Information Technology and Business Intelligence organizations to obtain and ingest new reference data sources required for Product usage reports.
Partner with the User Experience & Design organization to ensure reports and dashboards are usable, elegant and industry leading.
Work with the technical and leadership team to ensure that all individual projects are appropriately supported and fully completed on time.
Ensure proper software development life cycle is leveraged for all projects.
Motivate resources through communication and awareness of project needs and business impacts.
Develop effective partnerships with corporate functional groups (Software Engineering, Operations, Care, IT, Product, etc.).
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Demonstrated in-depth skills with SQL
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of design and implementation practices in Tableau desktop and server
- Knowledgeable of Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of advanced analytics processes and reporting design principles
- Ability to manage complex and diverse projects
- Effective business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to all levels of an organization to aid in decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to manage development within a variety of technology stacks
- Demonstrated knowledge of development strategies, project management and business and technical consultancy
- Ability to adapt, learn and continue to expand in Cable and IP product and system knowledge
- Previous success in management of peer groups, to achieve team objectives
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of problem resolution techniques, ability to find solutions
- Effective presentation tool skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, for internal and external customers a must
- Ability to balance conflicting resource demands and internal pressures with focus towards our business priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and electronically
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to develop, communicate and implement strategies and tactics
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Telecommunication industry leadership experience – 6+
Experience in a customer facing products/services environment – 5+
Experience working within a data platform/data analysis environment – 5+
Managing complex projects – 3-5
Experience leading teams of data analysts and data scientists
Relevant Master’s degree
Some travel required MPD633 326715 326715BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $107,600.00 to $191,200.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.