Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
*Candidates with less than 6 years of relevant experience will not be considered
**Immediate joiners preferred
Role: Data Engineer
Experience Required: 7 years (Min)
Location: India, Remote
Travel Requirements: Travel to Jordan
· Previous experience working in Bank’s Digital Data and Analytics team is a must.
· Must have a profile/CV that demonstrates the examples of completed initiatives.
· At least five years of experience in developing mobile applications.
· Familiarity with tools as mentioned in Technical requirement section.
· The resources should have an understanding of user experience, user interface design, banking
· channels, mobile applications, and web technologies.
· We are looking for a resource that is able to work independently, as well as part of team.
· The resource should also have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Scope of Work:
· Designing and implementing a data architecture that meets the needs of the squad. This should
· include the design of data warehouses (if required) and the integration of various data sources.
· Data Integration including data mapping, validation and reconciliation.
· Implementing data quality processes and developing data governance policies and procedures.
· This will include the development of data lineage, data dictionaries and metadata management.
· Designing and implementing dashboards, reporting and analytics solutions that support the Retail Banking division’s decision-making processes.
· Strong knowledge of SQL and database systems such as Netezza, Oracle, MySQL etc.
· Proficiency in Informatica ETL platform preferably Informatica Cloud Data Integration
· Knowledge and understanding of dashboarding and data visualization tools such as Tibco Spotfire, Power BI or Tableau.
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or R for data manipulation
· Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and design
· Understanding of data integration and migration best practices
· Knowledge of data quality and governance processes
· Ability to design and implement reporting and analytics solutions
· Ability to work with Hadoop, Spark, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
· Git or other version control systems
· JIRA or other project management tools.
Interested candidates can also share their resumes at [email protected]