Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
The Royalties & Accounting Data team at Spotify enables our Finance & Accounting teams through data insights, automation solutions, and ad hoc reporting. We help to communicate technical and business requirements between internal and external stakeholders and serve as subject matter experts for accounting data. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional team of data analysts, engineers, and accountants to maintain and develop systems and processes to support accurate financial reporting
- Work with large data sets, solving complex problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Partner with accounting team members to define requirements for ad hoc data analysis and reporting, working independently and as a team to propose and implement solutions
- Drive process efficiencies through automation and delivery of data pipelines to enable self-service reporting and analytics
- Work in an environment with a group of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about Spotify’s success
- Work from our office in NYC
Who you are
- A current undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or another quantitative discipline and planning to graduate in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- You currently have a valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- You have a basic technical competence to perform analytics over large datasets with knowledge of Python, SQL, and/or other analytic tools (e.g. Tableau, Qliksense, D3)
- You have an interest in solving complex problems through data analysis and a desire to understand the business and financial aspects of those challenges
- You’re motivated to learn about the intersection of technical and non-technical teams
- You’re curious about trends within data and how to best visualize findings via dashboards or other methodologies
- You’re detail oriented and looking to enhance your skills in presenting meaningful conclusions that inform business decisions
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is February 10th, 2023 at 10AM EST.
The United States hourly rate for this position is 33.00 USD (Undergraduate First Year & Sophomores), 42.00 USD (Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors), 49.00 USD (Masters) & 58.00 USD (PhD) per hour plus a one time intern stipend of 2,253 USD. This position is overtime eligible. These rates may be modified in the future.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free