Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
To work on various IB and research projects that will take a few days to several weeks to complete and involve gathering, analysing, synthesising and presenting information and data using structured methodologies and frameworks.
– Preparation and analysis of financial models (forecasting financial statements; valuation models; market sizing etc.)
– Preparing valuation models using DCF, comparable company valuation, EVA analysis, etc
– Handling of one or more client accounts
– Assist clients and/or other research delivery team members in articulating and refining research requests and projects
– Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information and data leveraging a broad set of resources. Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
– Organize, analyse, synthesise and/or summarise data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks. Conduct quantitative analysis (e.g., statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) as necessary
– Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
– Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
- An individual must be inquisitive and have superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills. An established track record of creatively retrieving and analysing complex business information as well as ability to synthesise information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise format are a must.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines in a team setting is strongly preferred.
Since we are a fast paced growing firm, a dedicated resource would have immense growth opportunities in the form of variable pay, bonus, promotion, etc. Also the kind of experience and learning you will be gaining working with us would be valuable in your career as an investment banking professional.