Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, The Great Bharat
Spyne is changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly compose High-Quality tuned-in product visuals, instantly. Spyne has built the world’s leading image editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of Accel, Angellist, and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that there should be an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
Read more about us here:
Yourstory – https://bit.ly/3LXUVn9
Culture – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gIstGSlVxs.
About the role
We are looking for a Intern-Computer Vision Engineer with deep AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills /Knowledge to join our Product & Technology Research Team. You will build models to automatically transform millions of ecommerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images. You will be responsible for not only building the core algorithmic models, but also deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure. You will work closely with the Application Development team to convert the models into beautiful products that will be used by millions of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
1) Spend time reading new research papers and are trying out the latest code available
2) Identifying approaches to solve the business use-cases. Looking for innovative solutions by combining information from multiple sources.
3) Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and models are being constantly trained and updated.
4) Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that provided internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers successful
5) Working with Infra Engineering teams to ensure your models are scalable, fast and have zero to no downtime.
6) Ability to lead and guide a pod of junior AI engineers/researchers.
1) B.tech in Computer Science or related field
2) Should have experience in Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing
3) Worked on GAN architectures in the past project.
4) Familiarity with Image Processing Python libraries.
5) Good Exposure on Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow/ Pytorch.
6) Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
7) Great interpersonal and communication skills
8) Experience in developing and debugging in C/C++, Python, or C#
Good to Have: Stable Diffusion
Job Location – Gurugram (Onsite)