Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
The Machine Learning (ML) team supports production-facing experiences and solutions including search engines, style and template recommendations, dynamic content generation, phishing detection, personalized user experiences and more. You will be a Senior ML Product engineer reporting to the manager of Machine Learning. ML Product builds production systems and services to bring machine learning to engineering teams across Squarespace. Squarespace has access to incredibly rich sources of user content and behavior, and our team is focused on leveraging those unique datasets to provide every customer with the experience they need to be successful. You will engage with stakeholders, refine requirements, rapidly prototype, deploy and maintain production machine learning systems.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
You’ll Get To…
- Design and implement production machine learning solutions for stakeholders
- Take ownership of bringing solutions from ideation to production
- Collaborate with engineering, product and data stakeholders to quickly scope, explore, prototype and implement solutions
- Engineering review of code, modeling, documentation and design
- Secure cross-team agreement on engineering solutions and architecture decisions
Who We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of software engineering experience focusing on production machine learning
- Passionate about delivering solutions to stakeholders
- Experience with cross team stakeholder management and project ownership
- Technical leadership and mentorship experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Cash Compensation Range: $119,000 – $201,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, qualifications and experience, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Squarespace employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.