Job Location: The Great Bharat
Experience : 6+ years
Location : Chennai
SRM Technologies, part of the SRM Group, was established in 1998 and provides Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Transformation, Managed IT Services, Application Lifecycle, Quality Assurance, eCommerce and Product Engineering services. These are offered to the Education, Automotive, Manufacturing, Consumer, Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain and Healthcare industries.
Our passionate employees exemplify our core belief of ‘[email protected]’. At the heart of it is the belief that ideas and the resulting innovation are useful only when they make a difference to our customer’s business and the lives of their end-customers. We believe in the practical application of these ideas and their transformative impact.
Business Analyst is primarily responsible for acting as vital link between customer’s business teams and internal teams in delivering the solutions to customers. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented and highly innovative.
- Acts as the liaison between the business experts (customers, PD/PM) and the project team members.
- Provides business support and coordinate issues and triage.
- Provides business analysis and impact assessment of features/issues to customer’s business teams and testing of solutions/fixes.
- Facilitates business/ functional requirement review, approval and sign-off, sessions.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Conducts and directs end user testing responsibilities and tasks.
- Verifies the technical solutions meets the business requirements and creates SOPs when required.
- Administers communication activities with end users for project activities including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and beta training.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Over six years of implementation, development or QA experience required.
- Proven knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development and testing methodologies, as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Proven working knowledge of industry standard methodologies, i.e., Agile, waterfall and best practises, (i.e., Product life cycle and system development life cycle) using UML.
- Excellent facilitation skills with bringing multiple groups together to agree on project scope and build consensus.
- Ability to create concise use cases documenting both positive and negative outcomes
- High level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work efficiently across multiple time zones to collaborate with peers in other geographies.