Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States – Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Candidate has to Design, build, deliver, and maintain reporting for all facets of the business
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and make recommendations on reporting/BI solutions
- Develop a thorough understanding of the various business processes, data sets, and existing BI
- Use knowledge of the specific data available, forecasting/analysis methods, and visualization capabilities to enhance requirements and provide insightful suggestions to business stakeholders
- Prep, ingest, cleanse and maintain data in the data warehouses
- Prioritize, deliver and maintain all reporting projects companywide
- Assists in the daily support of end-users’ ability to effectively and efficiently utilize the reporting platform
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, business administration, or similar field.
- Working knowledge of BI and data warehouse concepts and terminology
- Experience building complex reports in Sisense, Tableau, or similar platforms
- Experience with analytical programming languages such as SQL
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR