Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Understanding business/system requirements, preparing Test Plan, Test Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Conduct Test Case Reviews seek Approvals, Test Data Preparation, Coordinating User Acceptance Testing Efforts, Conduct Triage meetings with Business and IT teams etc. Should Posses Technical Functional Analysis capabilities. Should be strong in communication and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
Understanding business/system requirements from the Business Analyst
Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions.
Decomposing abstract and complex requirements/concepts into test cases covering all possible use cases to make sure there is no room for error when the code is deployed to UAT or Production
Developing Test Plan Test Case Documents and Reviewing them with the BA Development Team to make sure everyone is on the same page
Maintaining a Requirement Traceability Matrix to make sure all requirements are covered in implementation and testing before delivering to the Business Stake Holders
Communicating (verbal and written) project details and concepts to various audiences
Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training using Demo sessions
Reviewing Test Cases and seeking feedback/approval, coordinating testing efforts
Defining the business deployment strategy and facilitating the business deployments
Leading the end to end SDLC. Includes participating and directing as needed the entire project from initiation to implementation to ensure business objectives are met – this includes actively participating in technical design and architecture reviews and test case reviews, etc.
- Minimum of 6 Years of Experience in Quality Assurance, UI, Database Testing or similar roles
- Understanding of Database Management Systems is a must
- Experience writing SQL Queries and using SQL tools is a must, exposure to various data analytical functions.
- Hands on experience on Data Warehousing projects is a must
- Automation Experience is desirable
- Working Knowledge of ETL Concepts and Tools is must
- Working knowledge on Rational Team Concert (RTC) is a plus
- Advanced MS Office Skills is a plus
- Project Management knowledge is a plus
- Certifications in the area of Quality Assurance is a Plus
- Experience in agile development is preferred
- Having knowledge on UI Development Technologies is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Bigdata Technologies is a plus
- Domain Knowledge in Banking/Finance Industry is a plus