Job Location: Denver, CO
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how care kidney should be done.
- Oversee bringing new source systems into the Strive’s Data Platform using various cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to dig into the data and understand business logic within the source system data and build and perform data validation tests to ensure quality via data pipeline.
- Balance tasks and priorities between multiple client projects and internal initiatives; ensure assigned tasks are executed efficiently and according to project requirements and timelines.
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Expert in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience working with EMREHR systems and an understanding of the healthcare clinical domain
- Exposure to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) concepts and processes
- Working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Working knowledge with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with processing HL7 messages, CCD documents, and EDI X12 Claims files.
- Familiarity with development methodologies, including the AGILE development approaches
- Able to code and comprehend code around technologies that deal with acquiring data
- Experience working with Hadoop and other Big Data Technologies
- Exposure to programming languages such as Python, C#, or Java
- 5+ years’ experience in healthcare/technology related field
- Business travel
Annual Salary Range: $116,000.00-$142,000.00