Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Why customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Title of Job: Support Business Intelligence Analyst, Technical support
Role Location: Bangalore, India
Why Technical Support at Stryker?
At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. Technical Support organization is part of Acute Care business unit and supports all products under the Vocera line of products. Vocera empowers integrated, intelligent communication for mission-critical workflows in healthcare, hospitality, energy, retail and other mobile work environments. Vocera is widely recognized for developing smarter ways to communicate that improve patient and customer satisfaction.
As a Support Business Intelligence Analyst at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, supporting cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
We are searching for a dynamic professional with expertise in Business Intelligence Analytics with hands-on experience in the customer support field. You will play a key role to help deliver our strategic focus to elevate Stryker’s Technical Support organization to being truly data-driven. Distilling data into clear, actionable insights that drive business performance.
You will be a crucial member of our Support Process Excellence team, a strategic taskforce that is laser focused on operational excellence in our global Technical Support business. You will be providing insight to our customer service performance, from gauging product quality issues to highlighting customer service improvement opportunities or predicting global workforce capacity. We have a vast amount of data at our disposal, all of which needs to be mined, analyzed and acted upon to achieve our growth goals.
As our Support Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have strong data acquisition, modelling and visualization skills to inform and deliver data-driven decisions. Experience in customer service/support field is highly desirable as well as ability to work well within a team. KPI creation and tracking, forecasting, root cause analysis and dashboard design should be part of your toolkit, but you should also be comfortable learning modern technologies and domain knowledge in an ever-changing environment. Prior experience in data modelling, particularly in Power BI or Tableau, is desirable. Additionally, experience with enterprise grade Power BI or SalesForce Analytics (Tableau) deployments across architecture, governance, and overall best practices would be beneficial.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Manager of Support Process Excellence to help identify new insight opportunities in our KPIs to help our Support Delivery, Supportability, and Customer Success departments improve performance.
- Translate our strategic objectives and customer support journey into analytical use cases and requirements.
- Present analysis, training, and support to business users that support our goal of being data-driven with particular emphasis on storytelling.
- Create and evolve Power BI dashboards and KPIs.
- Build & support data model creation.
- Collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and support partners to ensure value is added and actions are taken as a result of BI development.
- Help support the wider team to maintain data and analytics outputs.
- 5+ years of overall experience in technical support.
- 3+ Experience in Business Intelligence Analytics or similar role, ideally using Power BI although other visualisation tools such as Tableau will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- A proven track record in a similar role.
- Demonstrates solid data acquisition, manipulation, and analysis skills, with good SQL, ETL, and data warehousing knowledge.
- Strong with Microsoft Excel skills for data analysis and forecast modeling
- Strong ability to uncover new data insight and pursue this to realise business benefits.
- Solid understanding of Customer Support processes of a 24×7 customer support experience. This includes processes like Support Case lifecycle, Support SLA tracking, escalation processes, CSAT/DSAT Reviews, Global queue management, plus more.
- Previous experience of working with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with of Statistical Analysis methods
STRONGLY DESIRED SKILLS:
- Power BI and/or SalesForce Analytics (Tableau) development experience as well as experience in working with multiple data sources including CRM systems (Salesforce), Excel Spreadsheets and MySQL databases.
- High attention to detail as well as the ability to think outside the box, not being afraid to challenge the norm where appropriate.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com