Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Great Bharat
ABOUT SUN MOBILITY
SUN Mobility is a joint venture between SUN Group and Maini Group, who are pioneers in electric mobility and clean energy. It is co-founded by Chetan Maini, founder of India’s first electric car, Reva (now Mahindra Reva) and Uday Khemka, Vice Chairman of SUN Group, two of India’s well-established leaders in the new energy economy. The company, launched in April 2017, is a global leader providing energy infrastructure and services to the transportation sector.
Our business model separates the battery from the vehicle making EVs financially viable for the first time. The modular Smart Batteries™ are smaller, lighter, and swiftly swappable confronting long-charging time. The strength of our intelligent and connected batteries along with our Quick Interchange Station Network, creates a convenient refueling infrastructure, faster and cheaper than existing fossil fuel pumps for ICE vehicles.
You will be part of Engineering team of Heavy Electric Vehicle.
- Good communication skills with the ability to coordinate with interdisciplinary teams working across the company
- Processes excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should take initiatives with Proactive approach to resolve technical challenges
- Should be able to support our team in identifying solutions and concepts.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Analytical skills & Experimental mind-set.
- Good knowledge of CAD software such as AutoCAD, Creo or Catia. (Mandatory)
*Preferred Qualification : BE/ BTech (Mechanical – Fresher) or ME/ MTech (Mechanical – Fresher)
Notice : Looking for Immediate Joiners