Job Location: Wilmington, MA
Who We Are
Our work matters – robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We’re an industry changer – we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas – and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have the excitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization.
The Machine Learning Team at Symbotic is expanding, and we are looking to add talent to the team that will help us build Machine Learning solutions. These additions will assist in the development of deep learning vision models that will help our fleet of autonomous robots to accomplish their missions quickly, safely and efficiently.
In this role you will:
- Help design and build cloud-based vision data pipelines to train high accuracy deep learning models.
- Design and implement algorithms in cloud-hosted or virtualized environments.
- Development of a data collection and labeling procedures
What you will need:
- Currently pursuing masters degree or above in Computer Science or other related discipline required.
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL
- Enjoys learning new technologies, skills, and techniques as well as teaching them to others
- Cloud-hosted environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- ML frameworks such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, or similar procedures and tooling supporting rigorous and repeatable scientific computing, including data management and experiment tracking
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world’s largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today’s complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit www.symbotic.com.
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to help guide us as we build a better place to work – for you and the world. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.